Ultrahigh-Purity IGC® II Integrated Gas Components
The Swagelok® IGC II system consists of lightweight, easy-to-assemble components and standard hardware customizable for any flow configuration. Metal seals help prevent the absorption or permeation of gas, making the system an ideal ultrahigh-purity solution. Complimentary IGC II System Configurator tool simplifies component selection, layout, and ordering.
A typical IGC II system consists of three layers—a substrate assembly, a manifold assembly, and mounting components.
- The substrate assembly provides the flow path for the process gas through the gas stick
- The manifold assembly provides the flow path between two or more parallel gas sticks
- The substrate-manifold assembly accepts any 1.5 in. (38.1 mm) C-ring surface-mount component
- A conversion plate provides the mounting capacity for a mass flow controller, and a tube port is available to provide a 1/4 in. vertical tube port on a manifold or substrate
- Low-pressure diaphragm valves, DP series
- Bellows-sealed metering valves, BM series
- Atomic layer deposition valves, ALD valves
- High-flow regulators, HF series
- Ultrahigh-purity pressure gauges, PGU series
- Ultrahigh-purity pressure transducers, PTU series
Gaskets and Gasket Assemblies
- C-ring style seal for a 1.5 in. (38.1 mm) modular system
- 316L stainless steel material of construction
- Helium leak-tight integrity to less than 1 × 10–9 std cm3/s
|Pressure Rating at 70°F (20°C)||3000 psig (206 bar)|
|Temperature Rating||248°F (120°C) operating
302°F (150°C) bakeout
|Wetted Materials||316L VIM-VAR stainless steel|
|Internal Surface Finish||5 µin. (0.13 µm) Ra|
"Safe Product Selection:
The complete catalog contents must be reviewed to ensure that the system designer and user make a safe product selection. When selecting products, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.