Count on reliable performance with Swagelok 60 Series Ball Valves.
With a compensating seat design and live-loaded stem packing, 60 series ball valves reduce the effects of changing temperature, pressure and flow to ensure a leak-tight seal in both low and high-pressure systems.
Standard Specifications for Reinforced PTFE Seated Valves:
- 1/8 to 2 inch and 6 to 25mm sizes
- Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Brass and Special Alloy Materials
- On-Off (2-way) and Switching (3-way) Valves
- Compensating Seat Design
- Live-Loaded, Two-Piece stem packing
Special Application Series Available:
- Steam, Thermal, Fire, and Chlorine
- All Welded
- Low Temperature
- Rapid Cycle Service
- Available Commercial Grade for the Nuclear Industry
Interested in learning more about Swagelok’s 60 Series offering? Click below: