With the compensating seat and stem packing design, the Swagelok 60 Series valve is perfect for automation.
Valves can be automated in our Birmingham fabrication facility to meet any fail safe mode you require. Valves can be air-actuated or electro-pneumatic, with or without spring return. We also have an all-electric actuator for ½ inch and smaller valves. Valves can be dual-mounted on a single actuator for simultaneous operation. You can also add visual or electronic position indicators. ISO 5211 actuators are available that also incorporate surface mount solenoid.
Swagelok offers a range of accessories to enhance instrumentation and process ball valve performance and control, including pneumatic actuators, solenoid valves, limit switches, and position sensors:
- Pneumatic actuators are available in both our standard 130 and 150 series rack and pinion models and in our ISO 5211-compliant models.
- Solenoid valves attach to the actuator to create an electropneumatically actuated assembly.
- Limit switches indicate actuator position by means of an electrical signal.
- Position indicators provide visual status of a valve.
Factory assemblies and kits for field assembly are available. All Limit switches and solenoid valves meet voltage and approval requirements associated with the North American region.
To learn more about Swagelok Ball Valve Actuation Options, click here.
Swagelok offers a variety of handles to meet your needs:
- Lever-Handle with Colored Sleeves - blue, green, orange, red and yellow are available
- Oval Handles - standard sleeve color is orange but other colors are available
- Locking Brackets for Lever and Oval Handles - allow you to lock valves open or closed
- Oval Latch-Lock Handles - available for 63 and 65 series 2-way valves to lock valves open or closed
- Extended Handles - Two- and four-inch handle extensions available
To view other 60 Series options and accessories, view page 7 on our 60 Series Interactive Playbook.
Interested in learning about Swagelok’s 60 Series Ball Valves? Click below:
60 Series Catalog 60 Series Interactive Playbook 60 Series Quick Reference Guide