Orbital Welding System
The Swagelok M200 Welding unit offers portability and quality.
- Capable of welding 1/8" through 4" diameter tubing
- Variety of weld heads available
- Lightweight, user-friendly setup
- Reliable gas tungsten arc welds
- Thermal printer for documenting welds
Swagelok Alabama | West Tennessee has you covered with bend-top or electric tube benders.
- Bench Top Benders (½" to 1 ¼")
- Electric Tube Benders (1" to 2")
- High quality bends on fractional bending
- Decreased installation time and effort
- Reduces potential for wrinkling or damaged tubing
- 1 to 180 degree bending range
Multi-Head Swaging Unit (MHSU)
Ensuring proper assembly of Swagelok tube fittings and hoses.
- Multihead Hydraulic Swaging Units (MHSU) - Under 1" (1/2" to 1")
- Multihead Hydraulic Swaging Units (MHSU) - Over 1" (1" to 2")
- Interchangeable tooling offers multi-size pre-swaging
- Unit includes a rugged carrying case, swaging unit, inspection gauges, chamfer blocks, dies, pliers, safety glasses, and user's manual
Swagelok tube facing tool prepares tube ends for consistent high quality welding
- Capable of facing 1/8" through 1" stainless steel tubing
- Designed to machine flat, smooth, square, burr-free, and chamfer-free tube ends