Orbital Welding and Welded Assemblies
Our operators are trained and qualified by Swagelok and certified in accordance with ASME Section IX Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code G.T.A.W. In addition, our certified welders work closely with our Custom Solutions department to help provide the custom assemblies and sub-assemblies that save you time and resources. Orbital Welding Training is also available at our facility or on site.
Swagelok Orbital Welding System offers a cost effective and reliable solution to gas tungsten arc welds. With a variety of tools and accessories and a selection of weld heads, the Orbital Welding System from Swagelok is a lightweight and portable power supply.
The System components include:
- Welding power supplies
- Weld heads
- Fixture blocks
- Side plates
Swagelok also offers an assortment of weld tools and accessories that assist in ensuring high-quality, uniform orbital welds, including:
- Internal purge pressure kits
- Stainless steel flux
- Tungsten electrodes
- Collets and fixtures
- Weld head extension cables
- Remote pendant
- Cooling plates
The entire range of Orbital Welding Systems, Tools and Accessories from Swagelok are easy-to-use with a touchscreen, color display in multiple languages.
Other advantages include:
- Power supply for reliable, consistent orbital gas tungsten arc welding
- Up to 200 A peak output capability
- Integrated mass flow controller automatically controls OD shield gas flow
- Weighs less than 50 lb or 23 kg
- Compatible with Swagelok welding system weld heads 1/16” thru to 4”
- Complimentary tube cutting and facing tools available
For more information on Orbital Welding and welded assemblies, contact us today.