Tube Bending Essentials
Bending tubing correctly is an art. This course provides instruction in the key elements of tube bending to ensure you know how to make the right bends and don’t waste material. In this class, you’ll bend tube and practice the essentials. Bend with the best, improve your system performance, and reduce rework time by making the right bends the first time.
Advanced Tube Bending Training
This comprehensive and hands on class, taught by Swagelok expert Mike Gagel, will provide instruction on both the proper use of tube bending equipment and multiple methods to bend tube. Topics covered include:
- The measure-bend method of tube bending
- The Swagelok method of tube bending
- How to make both simple and custom offset bends
- Understanding constraints of tube bending, such as minimum distances between bends
- Making segmented bends and rolling offsets
- Use of a variety of hand tube bender sizes, from quarter inch to a half inch in diameter
Students will be challenged with a variety of exercises designed to improve their abilities with both basic and advanced bending techniques.
Contact us to schedule your Tube Bending Essentials or Advanced Tube Bending training.